Thursday, June 16, 2016

TO READ A BOOK


  1. http://www.countrylife.co.za/travel/book-man-bethulie
    amandaonwriting
    South Africa’s first-ever Book Hotel, the Royal, in Bethulie


    Imagine a place like this.
    The perfect hotel of bliss.
    Endless books to read.
    Nothing else I’d need.
    Walls of books everywhere.
    All you need is a chair.
    Never run out of a book.
    Just pick your favorite nook.
    Read the day away.
    Nothing else to say.
    Source:
THE EVIL ONE


  1. I walk alone at night.
    Moon is at its full height.
    Sky black as tar.
    I don’t go far.
    I search for a shadow.
    Can freeze to the marrow.
    I want to see who he has become
    The Dead leader, the evil one.
    THE DEAD GAME


    Source:





  2. I look out the window
    and what do I see?
    A storm growing in force
    and coming for me.
    Death comes to town.
    It has its own name.
    The one that I know
    is called The Dead Game.
    THE DEAD GAME by Susanne Leist



    Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment