Thursday, August 18, 2016

OASIS IN HELL


Oh no.
Too late.
We shouldn’t have come.
To the party at End House.
It’s not a party for us.
But a deadly game.
A game to the death.
Revolving rooms.
Dead bodies.
Traps.
It’s too late for us.
But you must leave now.
THE DEAD GAME HAS BEGUN.

Hi!
We’re here for the party at End House.
No one seems to be home.
Should we stay?
We heard movement inside.
Sounds of laughter and music.
Maybe there is a party for us.
Let’s go in.
THE DEAD GAME IS HERE.

Welcome to End House.
The games are about to begin.
Watch out for the blood and bodies.
Everything is an illusion.
Or so they say.
THE DEAD GAME is about to begin.


I’m trapped in a nightmare.
Clowns are chasing me.
The knife-thrower swings at me.
Where should I run?
There’s a colorful tent.
This must be a carnival.
Oh no.
This tent is full of mirrors.
Reflecting distorted images of myself.
Someone just pushed me.
I’m falling through a mirror.
Down a dark tunnel.
I’ve landed in the basement of End House.
I can never escape this house.
THE DEAD GAME HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN.

Your heart is pounding.
Your pulse is racing.
The house is alive.
It’s breathing.
It’s moving.
Illusions are stalking you.
Creatures from within the walls.
How do you get out of here?
You can’t.

THE DEAD GAME by Susanne Leist
Kindle
Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment