Thursday, February 4, 2016

THE ROAD NOT TAKEN



theunclaimedgeneration:

TUG***

THE ROAD NOT TAKENShould I walk into the woods?It beckons to me in my dreams.In my nightmares.I know what waits for me.A house holding evil inside.Evil in its walls.Below its stairs.He waits for me to join him.He plays games with our lives.He plays for keeps.I will go now.To free my friends.To face the devil.THE DEAD GAMEKindlemyBook.to/TheDeadGame Nookhttp://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-dead-game-susanne-leist/1116825442?ean=2940148410881

TUG***


THE ROAD NOT TAKEN
Should I walk into the woods?
It beckons to me in my dreams.
In my nightmares.
I know what waits for me.
A house holding evil inside.
Evil in its walls.
Below its stairs.
He waits for me to join him.
He plays games with our lives.
He plays for keeps.
I will go now.
To free my friends.
To face the devil.
THE DEAD GAME


No comments:

Post a Comment