Sunday, March 6, 2016

I LOVE THIS REVIEW!

book cover



on March 5, 2016


“The Dead Game” by Susanne Leist is one of those great reads that you stumble across and end up eternally grateful for discovering it. In a vast sea of paranormal novels, The Dead Game stands out in all its horrifying glory. If you’re seeking chills and thrills this book is definitely a great read. Just the prologue will be enough to drag you deep into a plot filled with brilliant twists and turns. Leist brings her world and story to life with strong vivid language that flows seamlessly, lulling you into a tale you’ll never forget. I find her cast of characters to be truly unique and real, expressing human nature as if it were bare before us. Without hesitation I can say this is among the best novels of the year I’ve come across. Highly recommended.







10 comments:

  1. Wonderful review. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left a comment earlier. Weird that it didn't show up. Great view, congratulations. E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Wordpress is even worse with its own quirks.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you. I wonder who the Al-Khemet Reading Club is. They really understood the purpose of my book.

      Delete
  4. Nice review. Is this post only showing up weird on my computer? The text goes into the right column.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. It didn't do that yesterday. Thanks for pointing it out.

      Delete