Sunday, December 11, 2016

A LEAP OF FAITH





I love to read all types of books: mysteries, thrillers, romance, horror, paranormal…
One day, I was in a bookstore, searching for a murder mystery with a haunted house in a small town. I couldn’t find any. Haunted houses didn’t seem to be as popular as they used to be. 
That day, I decided to write my own murder mystery in a coastal town with a deserted house. It’s called The Dead Game. The town’s inhabitants, who live in the woods behind Oasis, only come out at night. The story took a supernatural turn. I incorporated some satire and my wry sense of humor and it was done.
I took a leap of faith. I self-published my book. Time will tell if it becomes popular. My one desire is for people to read it and enjoy it. I have my murder mystery in a haunted house.
Please read it and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment