Thursday, June 15, 2017

TRAPPED IN MY OWN DESPAIR

THE EVIL STAIRCASE




No one answers our knock.
The front door drifts open.
I step into the dark hallway.
My friends close behind.
A dark staircase looms above us.
Gargoyles stand guard along its banisters.
Lights flicker from the right hallway.
A cold draft hits our left shoulders.
What should we do?
Read The Dead Game to find out.
THE DEAD GAME by Susanne Leist

SAVE ME




Trapped in my own hell.
One small window to the world.
Trapped in my own mind.
Eyes searching for the truth.
Trapped in my own despair.
Sadness my only friend.
Trapped like this forever.
With no one to save me.

FOOTSTEPS


leirelatent
“Institute Benjamenta” (1995)
 
Has he come for me?
I hear his footsteps.
The leaves stop rustling.
The wind stops blowing.
The silence is overpowering.
A stranglehold on my nerves.
Is he standing outside the door?
Waiting for me to open it.
I won’t.
I won’t let him in.
He wants me.
I refuse to become one of them.
THE DEAD GAME

No comments:

Post a Comment