Tuesday, December 15, 2015

AN ISLAND ESCAPE

THE DEAD GAME --- AN ISLAND ESCAPE


Take me away from a world without color,
A world where life is dull and grey.
I want to swim through the ocean's waves,
Where rainbows can frolic and play.

The sun's rays shimmer off the water,
Leaving trails of gold, yellow, and red.
Beacons of light for me to follow, 
To a new land where to lay my head.

I fly through the rolling waves,
Touching down on a spot of land.
I am lifted by arms of fountains 
And laid to rest on the pink sand.

Turtles scurry away from my hand.  
Birds fly around as they have fun.
The waves recede in their farewell dance,
Leaving me alone in the sun. 

Who lives on this small island?
It's time for me to explore.
A hut of branches in a tree.
I must see if there is more. 

The steps are pretty steep,
I climb and step inside.
The room is small and dark. 
Who knows what it may hide?

I hear footsteps from the room beyond.
They're coming closer to where I hide.
It's too late to run for the door,
I must face whoever is inside. 

Todd saunters into the room. 
Candles and two places set.
He throws me a big grin,
As if I am his prized pet.

We both wait in silence.
Todd slowly moves toward me.
"I hope you like my surprise."
I feel as cold as can be. 

I don't like surprises.
Especially from him.
He keeps me at arms length,
Not letting me in. 

I lower my eyes
From the fire in his eyes.
They're consuming me alive,
I'm burning up from his lies. 

Todd makes an abrupt movement.
He strides across the room.
He kisses me with great passion
Under the blood red moon. 


THE DEAD GAME 

Sunday, October 18, 2015

WASH AWAY MY PAIN AND SORROW



Please wash away my sorrow and pain.
Let it flow down the streets with the rain.
Dissolved in torrents of despair and sadness,
Joining others on its way past the madness.

The ocean may take it far away,
To places we cannot even say.
Where no one recognizes its sting 
Or knows the infliction it can bring.

Let the rain grow harder with its might,
Becoming hail on this fateful night.
I want to be free of all traces
Of unwanted feelings and faces.

My body grows cold from the rain.
It stands clean and free from the pain.
Shivers create a path down my spine,
As I wait in the dark woods of pine.

I hold my head high to the wet spray.
It becomes a mist of blue and grey.
The faucet has turned off for the night,
Leaving me feeling clean and so right.





  


 





THE DEAD GAME --- BLOOD RED




The battle between good and evil rages on.
The sky and water have turned blood red.
Red as wine flowing down the side of a cup.
Red as blood oozing from the a deep gash.


The Dead hold the world in their hands.
Our world of people, hope, and humanity.
Their world lies below civilization.
Below the depths of humanity.

They have to come to our shores.
They have come to Oasis, Florida.
To exert their claim over humanity.
To rule with a cold heart and an evil mind.

The Watchers and good vampires band together.
They must search and destroy the evil ones. 
They must find the leader hiding behind his disguise.
A disguise to fool some but not me.

Wolf cannot hide long in his protective shell.
His evil will come to the surface to show all.
He might be a charmer with women falling at his feet.
But I will not succumb to his charms a second time.

The sky shudders and bleeds its pain.
Thunder brings with it daggers of hail.
Lightning casts flashes of light upon the hidden.
Upon the dark shadows roaming the streets.

The wind calls my name, "Linda, come to me."
It is soothing like a warm blanket on a winter's night.
It holds promises of passion and endless love.
But I will hold strong and not weaken.

OUR GAMES HAVE JUST BEGUN

THE DEAD GAME



Kindle
Nook
  




Friday, October 16, 2015

THE HUNT 

sex-blood-and-death:
 
 
THE HUNT

It first comes slowly.
In the dead of night.
Walking on silent feet.
It draws closer.
You run faster.
It speeds up.
You dash into a building.
An empty school.
It soon follows.
It brings with it a silence.
You can feel its presence.
Coming closer.
It’s now moving quickly.
Down the deserted hallway.
You check the doors.
They are all locked.
You turn.
Close your eyes.
And stand strong.
Darkness descends.
To encompass all.
 
 

TURNED TO STONE 

enyaja:

TURNED TO STONE


I have turned to stone.

I’m chilled to the bone.

The coldness is spreading.

Where can this be heading?

Please help me.

You can see.

Life is at its end.

I can’t even bend.

Who’s my deadly foe?

I still need to know.

Leave me be.

You shouldn’t see

What I’ve become.

Leave and be gone.


THE FOLLOWERS 

vintagegal: Dracula (1931)


THE FOLLOWERS

Who was the original vampire?

Most say it was Count Dracula,

Who had unlimited power and charm.

Enough charm to lure followers

All the way to hell and beyond.

He had one descendant.

Where can he be found today?

Is he one of The Dead in Oasis, Florida?

Come and find out.

THE DEAD GAME
Kindle
http://amzn.to/1lKvMrP
Nook
http://bit.ly/1lFdqNj

Thursday, October 15, 2015

HALLOWEEN BOOK FEST


All Hallows paranormal

 

All Hallows Reads – 29th October thru 1st November

Come Join Us! You Won’t Be Disappointed!

If you are looking for some of the best works in the fields of horror, and paranormal writing, look no further than this event.
Click here to join the Facebook Group
ALL GALLOWS READS

 

My time slots will be:

Saturday, October 31
9:00 PM EST
and
Sunday, November 1
8:00 PM EST


sounds creepy

No comments:

Post a Comment