Wednesday, December 16, 2015

HELP ME

THE STAIRCASE


rebel6:

by

Joseph Vargo




THE STAIRCASEFollow the gargoyles to their master.Follow the staircase to its source.Take me down under To the darkness in us all.Beneath End House lies the answersTo questions asked from times gone by.The unearthly dungeons and mazesWill lead our way through hell and beyond.I know others have gone before meTo the place deep in the earth.The door will open for meAnd no other before or after.Hell has unleashed its prized possessionsTo torment the innocent and needy.Even with their human bodiesThey cannot hide forever from my wrath.OUR GAMES HAVE JUST BEGUNTHE DEAD GAME



THE STAIRCASE

Follow the gargoyles to their master.
Follow the staircase to its source.
Take me down under 
To the darkness in us all.

Beneath End House lies the answers
To questions asked from times gone by.
The unearthly dungeons and mazes
Will lead our way through hell and beyond.

I know others have gone before me
To the place deep in the earth.
The door will open for me
And no other before or after.

Hell has unleashed its prized possessions
To torment the innocent and needy.
Even with their human bodies
They cannot hide forever from my wrath.

OUR GAMES HAVE JUST BEGUN
THE DEAD GAME

END OF TIME




END OF TIME 








     END OF TIMETime has stopped in mid-flight.Clouds have ceased circling the earth.The sun refuses to show its faceFor time has come to an end.The roar echoes through the land.Lights flicker in erratic spurts.The power reaches its hand downTo the silent earth below.My heart feels hollow and empty.Panic fills the empty spaces.My love has come to an endAnd so too has the world.A battle rages between my lovers.Built upon anger, passion, and deceit.The winner takes all,And soon even me.Todd must win this battle.His heat must melt the ice.He must save us from the evil one,Who holds us in the palm of his hand.The earth shakes and trembles in despair.A blanket of darkness descends in slow motion.The battle rages on in its fury.Clashes of swords echo its thunder.All is black.Darkness, my only friend.No sound to direct meTo the battlefield of hell.OUR GAMES HAVE JUST BEGUNTHE DEAD GAME

END OF TIME
Time has stopped in mid-flight.
Clouds have ceased circling the earth.
The sun refuses to show its face
For time has come to an end.

The roar echoes through the land.
Lights flicker in erratic spurts.
The power reaches its hand down
To the silent earth below.

My heart feels hollow and empty.
Panic fills the empty spaces.
My love has come to an end
And so too has the world.

A battle rages between my lovers.
Built upon anger, passion, and deceit.
The winner takes all,
And soon even me.

Todd must win this battle.
His heat must melt the ice.
He must save us from the evil one,
Who holds us in the palm of his hand.

The earth shakes and trembles in despair.
A blanket of darkness descends in slow motion.
The battle rages on in its fury.
Clashes of swords echo its thunder.

All is black.
Darkness, my only friend.
No sound to direct me
To the battlefield of hell.

OUR GAMES HAVE JUST BEGUN
THE DEAD GAME



SING ME A SONG








SING ME A SONG
Sing me a song.
Write me a melody.
Of times gone by
And moments lost in time.

Stroke the keys.
Massage the ivories.
Raise your voice high
Until all can hear your words.

Words of hope and loss.
Sing them loud and clear.
Stories of far away places
And times long gone.

I close my eyes.
I can still hear your words.
I can see your fingers
Stroking the keys so softly.

The words have taken flight.
They reverberate through time.
They have left your lips
To land in my heart.

A sweet melody
To soothe my advancing years.
A pretty song
To fill my empty heart.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

OUR GAMES HAVE JUST BEGUN --- THE DEAD GAME --- PART 46



"Keep away from me!"
The evil face glares back at me
From high above.

Behind smokey clouds
It dares to hide.
Hiding its grinning stare.

I refuse to yield to its whims.
I refuse to walk the earth at night
Like The Dead and gone.

The edge of the beach lies ahead.
From there is no escape.
The raging ocean lies beyond.

A figure steps out from between the rocks.
A spray of waves highlights its bleak form.
I recognize the deep laughter.

Wolf steps into the moon's angry glare.
A crooked smile crossing his face.
"Did you miss me, my ice princess?"

Weariness and dread overcome me,
Chilling me to the bone.
I have no fight left inside.

Wolf lifts me in his muscled arms.
The winds swirl around our bodies.
A sandstorm whitens the beach and air.

All is gone in the mist and spray.
We're encased in our own private hell.
Wolf lowers his cold lips to mine.

OUR GAMES HAVE JUST BEGUN

THE DEAD GAME








HELP ME

HELP ME

lifeisthefight:

HELP ME
I’m all alone in the house.
I’ll be quiet as a mouse.
For I hear noises outside.
I must find a place to hide.
Now I hear noises from above.
Something just gave me a big shove.
Help me before it’s too late.
And my life is left to fate.


THE DEAD GAME
Kindle
http://amzn.to/1lKvMrP
Nook
http://bit.ly/1lFdqNj

OUR GAMES HAVE JUST BEGUN --- THE DEAD GAME --- PART 45





Do my eyes deceive me?
Can this be true?
A creature is stalking me
Through the dark streets of town.

Eyes black as night.
Cries as soft as the wind.
Sharp claws tapping a sad melody.
It draws closer to me still.

The mansion's gates yawn open for me.
My feet leave tracks in the mud.
Handprints where I fall in my haste.
Salty tears on the rocks.

The mansion waits in its dark glory
For the innocent and weary.
It sheds its shell like a caterpillar,
But no butterfly does it become.

The creature gains ground.
Stalking in its feline way.
Whiskers in the wind,
Leading its way to me.

One last stumble for me.
My knees graze the rocks.
My fingers climb the steps,
Digging deep into the dirt.

I turn one last time.
The dark one stands up.
Becoming taller and straighter.
On two feet it stands tall.

Its yellow eyes glimmer black.
No whiskers to follow my scent.
White skin for black fur.
Laughter falls from its lips.

He has come for me one last time.
He walks on muscled legs.
Sure and strong is his gait.
For no more does he crawl.

"Come to me!" he says.
"No more games for us to play."
His hand reaches for mine
As I wait for this game to end.

"I refuse to belong to you."
My voice shakes in despair.
I will not be a follower
Of The Dead and long gone.

The house swallows me whole.
I am hidden inside its walls.
A maze of rooms for shelter.
Darkness to shield me from harm.

OUR GAMES HAVE JUST BEGUN

THE DEAD GAME

Sunday, September 27, 2015

OUR GAMES HAVE JUST BEGUN --- THE DEAD GAME --- PART 44






The sun's bloody tears
Drip red into the clear blue ocean.
Soon all will be red.
Even the white, fluffy clouds overhead.

The sun has reached its end.
It can no longer shine with warmth.
It will hold its head high for one last show,
Before the bloody explosion.

There will be no more sunlight.
No softly swaying clouds.
Only the moon and its cold touch
To lead the way.

No way to distinguish one day from the next.
Time will have no markings.
No differentiation.
Time will continue the same way forever.

No seasons to look forward to.
No holidays or birthdays.
Only the cold and endless nights.
And no sunshine.

The Dead hate the light.
They hate the sun and clouds.
The moon is their guardian,
Who will vanquish their enemies and seize the day.

Wherever I run I find bloody footsteps.
I'm trapped in a paradise lost to the unnatural,
Lost to the cold predator with no conscience.
How could I have let this happen?

I've been fooled too many times by Wolf.
He acts human and caring.
He has even showed me passion.
I must remember he's not human.

I hear him calling my name,
Like dust in the wind.
I refuse to answer.
He will not woo me or hypnotize me.

The war is on.
We will fight to the death.
No one will steal our town
Without a battle.

OUR GAMES HAVE JUST BEGUN

THE DEAD GAME

 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment