Thursday, December 17, 2015

NATURE’S WRATH


NATURE’S WRATH



The sky turns from blue to black.
The waves rise up and bow
to the forces of nature.
Boats head to shore.
All in a hurry.
In a hurry to out race the storm.
The waves pound a furious beat.
Raindrops join in the chorus.
Thunder accompanies with its dark sound.
Pound, pound, pound.
Could we survive nature’s wrath?
Only time will tell.

I CAN SEE YOU




All is quiet.
Night is approaching.
I see humans in the distance.
And they have food.
I’m getting hungry.
There’s no hurry.
I’ll just get comfortable
and bide my time.
They will still be there
when I’m ready.
Lick, lick, lick.

5 STAR REVIEW OF THE DEAD GAME

cover


5.0 out of 5 stars and let me tell you it was such a wonderfully written book – it filled me with anticipation and …, September 15, 2014
Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: The Dead Game (Kindle Edition)
I bought two of this book; for my friend and daughter. The author was kind enough to send this kindle to me to read, and let me tell you it was such a wonderfully written book – it filled me with anticipation and wanting to read on and on. The Dead Game is a different kind of vampire book and even though I am not one to read about vampires, I have to admit, Susanne has changed my mind about perhaps reading another one; especially if she writes a series to this one. She describes her scenes well. The voices of her characters are well felt and by the end of the book I am feeling a bond with the character. I would highly recommend this book. I say, run as fast as you can and buy it. I have. I am not disappointed. I can hardly wait for the next one; that is if she does write one.
Pattimari, Therapist and Author of Stolen Identity and Frozen Time

No comments:

Post a Comment