Monday, December 28, 2015

Review of THE DEAD GAME by Angel Sefer


I love this review!

Angel Sefer

Review of The Dead Game by Susanne Leist - an action-packed, heart-stopping thriller blended with supernatural elements



5.0 out of 5 stars An action-packed, heart-stopping thriller blended with supernatural elementsDecember 17, 2015
By 

Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Dead Game (Kindle Edition)
If you like action-packed, heart-stopping thrillers blended with supernatural elements, then, this is the book for you. The author’s vivid imagination and her captivating way of narrating this unique story kept me reading way into the night—of course, with the lights on and ready to flee in case someone or…something jumped out of the pages like those creatures in the book, jumping out of the walls at End House.
I liked Linda Bennett, the heroine, and I’m in love with Todd, the hero. He has almost replaced Ian Somerhalder from The Vampire Diaries in my heart.
And what can I say about the ending? Wow!
I think this book would make a great movie.


http://www.angelsefer.blogspot.gr/2015/12/review-of-dead-game-by-susanne-leist.html#gpluscomments


Read my Review on Amazon

Read an Excerpt

The Book is available here:



2 comments:

  1. A hero that replaces Ian Somerhalder - you must have done something right. Excellent review - and well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Ian Somerhalder. He would be terrific as the hero in my book.

      Delete